- Outright Membership: pay P100.00 fee
- Free Membership: present receipts from any of the 3 labels (or a combination of 2 or 3), single or accumulated throughout a one year period, worth P10,000.00 and above.
- Upgrade: Freeway My Badge and Ensembles Discount Card holders may upgrade to All Access upon surrendering their current valid card.
- Every P50 purchase earns 1 point. Earned 1 point is equivalent to Php1 e-purse. Any centavo value will be dropped in the calculation of points.
- E-purse is redeemable at every 100 points earned. (e.g. Php 5,000 purchase = 100 points = Php 100 e-purse)
- The All Access Card is valid for three (3) years.
- Expired card should be surrendered at any Freeway/Ensembles/Solo branch nationwide for renewal. A processing fee of P100 will be charged.
- Points earned by cardholders who do not renew within the next 6 months from expiry date will be forfeited.
- Any account that is dormant for period of (3) consecutive years will be cancelled and all accumulated points and e-purse value in the card will be forfeited. Cardholders may
- re-apply by accumulating the required amount of purchases or pay for an outright membership.
- To replace a defective card, surrender the card at any Freeway/ Ensembles/Solo branch nationwide. Defective cards issued will be replaced for free.
- All Access Card shall not be replaced when lost. All points earned in lost card shall be considered forfeited. The member shall reapply for a new card and begin anew.
- Replacement of cards damaged due to the cardholders mishandling will be charged a P50.00 replacement fee. Damaged card must be surrendered to get replacement.
- Loyalty points and e-purse value reflected in All Access system shall be considered official and final.
- Freeway/Ensembles/Solo has the right to determine the point-value for every peso spent.
- Receipts of purchases using defective cards must be duly signed by Freeway/Ensembles/Solo authorized personnel to be considered valid for crediting points.
- Membership in the program may be revoked at any time should abuse, failure to follow the terms and conditions, or any misinterpretation prejudicial to the program take place. Those whose memberships have been revoked are ineligible to the rights and benefits of the program.
- E-purse cannot be used for payment during system maintenance.
- Freeway/Ensembles/Solo has the right to cancel, modify, or restrict the house card/discount program at any time. In the event that the program is cancelled, cardholders will be notified accordingly.
- Should All Access be cancelled, the remaining e-purse value must be used within 90 days from the date of cancellation. Remaining points equivalent to less than P10 e-purse value shall be cancelled.
- Freeway/Ensembles/Solo failure to enforce a particular term, condition, or guideline does not constitute a continuing waiver of the terms and conditions.
- The All Access Card is non-transferable. Points and E-purse value earned are solely for the cardholders’ consumption.
- All Access Card holders are subject to these Terms and Conditions and are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions upon signing the application form.
- Students may join for a discounted fee of P60.00 provided they present a valid school I.D.
- All Access Card comes with a 20% birthday discount, which the member could avail for single purchase on his/her birth month only.
- Members are entitled to special discounts on selected merchandise, promotional offers from partner establishments and exclusive invites to members-only special events.